Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crock Pot Italian Chicken

I stole this recipe from my mom and it really is such an easy crock pot meal. Like I really don't think it comes much easier. I like to serve this over rice and also double the recipe because that way I have enough leftovers for lunches or dinner the next day. Definitely a new favorite in the Pedersen house because of how busy we are with school.


CROCK POT ITALIAN CHICKEN

2-3 chicken breasts thawed
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. dry Italian Dressing Mix

Mix cheese, soup and Italian dressing together. It helps to soften the cream cheese first. Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour sauce over chicken. Cover and cook all day on low or 4-6 hours on high. (I like to shred the chicken in the crock pot about an hour or so before serving). Serve over rice.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I totally made this the other night! My mom gave me the recipe too and it was so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...