Saturday, August 20, 2011

Single Serving of Ready to Eat Cookie Dough


So I actually came across this on pinterest and HAD to try it. I've been working hard and studying for boards and I needed a little something sweet in me. This recipe is actually probably two servings... so I would either half this or make sure you have someone else to share with. I also didn't add the chocolate chips because I hate biting into the hard chips in cookie dough. Some people like it though.


READY TO EAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH

Ingredients:
3 Tbsp Butter
4 Tbsp Sugar
6 Tbsp Flour
Splash of Vanilla
1-2 Tbsp of Milk
As many chocolate chips as you want


In a small bowl, mash up the butter. You want the butter barely soft enough to break apart easily. You don't want it melted. Add everything but the milk and chocolate chips. It will be tough but don't give up! When complete, you should have a dry crummy mess.

Once you have incorporated the ingredients as best you can, add as much milk (you could use water too) as you need ntil you get desired cookie dough texture.

ENJOY! :)



1 comment:

  1. yum! just made this. i love it!! :) I am going to freeze the leftovers and eat it later. thanks liz!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...